Yeongjong Sky City
The main purpose of Yeongjong Sky City is to build a self-sufficient complex international city where it is possible to support airport and port facilities, living accommodations, and more. Also, the city seeks to develop MICE industry through self-sufficient functions and connection& development with surrounding facilities from a medium-and long-term plan of complex resorts where a higher value aircraft logistics connected with ICN and industrial land are constructed.
- Location : Around Unnam·Unseo·Unbuk·Jungsan-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Size :
19.3㎢(Step 1(2012) 6.0㎢, Step 2(2016) 9.6㎢, Step 3(2020) 3.7㎢)
- Period : Aug. 2003~Dec. 2020
- Features :
Complex city with the function of Residence, Industry, Tourism, Cultural Facilities, etc.
- Project Cost : .2121 trillion won
- Developer : Korea Land & Housing Corporation, Incheon Development & Tourism Corporation
- Expected Population : 130,000
- Current Status
- 2012 : Step 1 Complete
- 2016 : Step 2 in Progress
- 2020 : Step 3 to be completed