Midan City, located in the Yedanpo region of northeastern Yeongjong area, is a project being promoted through international competition for the first time among Korea’s free economic zones. Foreign investors such as Lippo Limited, Hong Kong-based Chinese trader, and U.S. Koam, and domestic organizations, construction and financial companies have been participating in and developing the new city project together. Midan City is a self-sufficient global free city where residence, commerce, business, education, culture, tourism and leisure are combined all together, being constructed with the aim of ‘Beyond Hong Kong’.
- Size : 2,711,070.8㎡
- Implementer : Midan City Development Co., Ltd., Incheon Metropolitan City Development Company
- Period : 2006 ~ 2020 (Anchor project will be completed in 2014)
- Project Cost : Estimated total 935 billion won (Development of SPC, Infrastructure, Eco-park)
- Promotion Method : Attracting domestic and foreign investors for each project & Implementing project by attracting client and tenants
Caesars Korea IR
- Size 38,365㎡
- Gross Area : 376,901㎡
- Features : Hotel, Foreigner Casino, Shopping mall, Spa etc.