A Resort Complex and an International Business Center will be built around Incheon International Airport and will be visited by people from around the world.
IBC-Ⅱ is a complex to support transfer passengers of Incheon International Airport Passenger Terminal 2, as well as airport staff and flight attendants. Customer convenience will be maximized by providing accommodations such as hotels and residential facilities and work spaces such as offices and officetels.
- Land Area : 161,038㎡
- Project operator : Attracting investment
- Project Period : 2015 ~ 2020
- Period of using land : Under 50 years (extension possible in accordance with related laws)
- Fees for land use : 5 percent of appraised land value for year (Proposals and discussions available)
- Development Team, Incheon International Airport Corp. ☎ 032-741-227
- Infrastructure Service Industry Division, IFEZ Authority ☎ 032-453-7341
|Classification||Block||Area(m2)||Floor Area Ratio(%)||Building Coverage Ratio(%)||Expect scale(Room)|
|Lodging Facility (Hotel)||H1||9,767||350||60||300|
|Lodging Facility (Residence)||R1||7,227||350||60||380|