- Planned position principles are applied to move-ins of industrial complexes made by IFEZ
- New factory investors and research facility entrepreneurs can locate in line with the basic management plans for each industrial complex, and the IFEZ and industrial complex administrator will provide applicants (foreign corporations) with sites for research and industrial facilities through private contracts, open sales, and leases.
- Foreign investment corporations can apply for site procurement and submit business plans to decide the location in accordance with IFEZ investment promotion principles.
- In the process of land purchase and lease contracting, foreign investment corporations will be provided with a number of incentives, such as cost reduction, in accordance with laws and regulations of Incheon Metropolitan City.
- Songdo District in IFEZ will offer a wide range of business opportunities to foreign investment corporations with a large scale high-tech industrial complex related to knowledge, information, and bio.
Knowledge & Information Industry Complex
Software, information and communication service, electronic and information equipment, new materials, mechatronics (precision instruments), etc.
High-Tech Bio Complex
BIO production · research facilities, new medicine related production, R&D facilities, etc.
Section 5 and 7
High-tech industry facility promotion with IT cluster construction as the goal
- In accordance with the above guidelines, foreign investment corporations can submit business plans to IFEZ and apply for land procurement after confirming eligible businesses for each district.
- After land procurement, foreign corporations should apply for factory foundation approval and receive building permits to initiate construction. IFEZ will actively support licensing acquisition.