|IFEZ Korean Kite Making & Flying Event (Registration: ~ Feb. 7th, 13:00)|
Since the New Year’s Day in lunar calendar and the first full moon of this year are coming, IFEZ Global Center will hold a Korean Kite Flying Event.
It is a Korean traditional ceremony to fly a kite, hoping to fly away bad luck as well for the new year.
Please join if you want to experience Korean Kite for the new year.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, Feb 9th. 13:30~16:30 *Timetable presented below
- Location: Central Park, Songdo
- You may group with your family member or friend. You may group with yourself.
- Participation Fee: 10,000KRW /Group
- Online Registration: ~ Feb 7th. 13:00 (First come, first served basis) ☞ Click here for registration
- You will be provided with hand-made Korean Kite to fly on the day, and a Korean Kite kit to make by yourself later.
('How to make' video clip will be sent to you after the event.)
Previous PostOnline Registration of 2022 1st Term of Hangeul(Korean Alphabet) Class
Next PostIFEZ 한국어(Korean) Talk & Talk Part1. Talking through Poetry