|IFEZ 한국어(Korean) Talk & Talk Part1. Talking through Poetry|
IFEZ Global Center is holding a new event this year: IFEZ 한국어(Korean) Talk & Talk. This event is for Korean learners who want to learn and practice Korean in more various ways. For the first season, the theme is "Poems." In these four sessions, you can read and learn Korean peoms, write your own poem, and have opportunities to freely discuss about the theme. We welcome any Korean learners who want to have a new experience!
Please take a look at the details below:
1. Date & Time: Mar 11 - Apr 1, Every Friday at 15:00 - 17:00
2. On Zoom
3. Details of Lecture Series
1) Session 1 (Mar 11): Read Korean poems & learn basic skills of writing poems in Korean
2) Session 2 (Mar 18): Set a topic for your poem and discuss
3) Session 3 (Mar 25): Write your poem
4) Session 4 (Apr 1): Recite poems and share thoughts
4. Requirement: This lecture series requires intermediate to advanced Korean level (from Topik level 3) because all sessions will be conducted in Korean.
5. Registration Period: Feb 24, Thu 11:00 - Mar 2, Wed 17:00
*If you have any further questions, please leave a comment or contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (032-453-7355).
Previous PostIFEZ Korean Kite Making & Flying Event (Registration: ~ Feb. 7th, 13:00)
Next Post2022 2nd Term of Hangeul(Korean Alphabet) Class