Manufacturing Industry Investment
- In principle, moving into one of the several industrial complexes built by IFEZ is a type of planned site strategy.
- Investors and operators of research facilities are permitted to choose their location in line with the master plan for the management of each industrial complex. The IFEZ and the industrial park management authority will supply research facility land and industrial facility land to tenant applicants (foreign companies) through private contracts, public sale (sale), leasing, etc.
- Foreign-invested companies can apply for land acquisition or submit individual business plans to determine their location based on the IFEZ's investment attraction announcement.
Creation of industrial complexes in the public sector
(Industry/Research Facility Site) and Investment Attraction Announcement
(Sales and lease)
Establishment of new factories
and research facilities of business operators
- In the process of land purchase or concluding a lease contract, foreign-invested companies will be provided with various incentives such as reductions or exemptions in accordance with the laws and regulations of Incheon City.
- The Songdo District of the Incheon Free Economic Zone will provide foreign-invested companies with various business opportunities driven by large-scale high-tech industrial complexes related to knowledge, information, and biotechnology.
- Knowledge Information Industry Complex
- Software, Information and Communication Services, Electronics/Information Equipment, New Materials, Mechatronics (Precision Equipment)
- Advanced Bio Complex
- Bioproduction and research complex, new drug production-related facilities, R&D facilities, etc.
- Zones 5 · 7
- Attracting facilities related to high-tech industries as the goal of creating an IT cluster.
- Based on the aforementioned, foreign-invested enterprises looking to invest should first research the kinds of businesses that can be housed in each industrial complex, after which they should submit a business plan to IFEZ and apply for the purchase or lease of property.
- Foreign businesses must apply for factory establishment permission, get a building permit, and then begin construction after securing the location. IFEZ will actively assist in the procurement of permits throughout this procedure.